This is the car that Ki-Chan bought me

My 2008 Suzuki Forenza was quickly becoming a money pit, one of several stressors that was slowing down my writing the 3rd Ki-Chan book, which is now about 75% done. I didn't expect this book to be so damn delayed, but with Covid-19 and all, it seems everyone got slammed.

So I went to Bosak Honda in Michigan City based on rave reviews and let me tell you, those rave reviews are deserved. Not only is Bosak clean and friendly and well sanitized, but they took car shopping to the next level and helped me find just the right car.

And here's the cool part.

They did it based off of MY INCOME alone!!

Even though my husband was right there, they didn't ask for his income, his permission, NOTHING!!

They treated me like a fully capable adult. I've never had this bliss before! Anytime I've ever tried to do anything car related, I've always been treated as invisible or as a child because I'm a woman. But here? Nope! Bosak Honda treated me like family! They treated me so well, I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. 

And then when it was time to sign off on the last bit of paperwork, they sent me to an office with a dude who actually knew about my books. 

Specifically.... Ki-Chan. 

And get this. My new car?

It's a 2016 Honda CRV. 

2016.

The same year I took the plunge and published the first ever Ki-Chan book.

My heart is so full right now with joy. I am so grateful to Bosak Honda, I am grateful for my wonderful new car, and I am grateful to all of you for making this possible. 

Because you all believed in my Ki-Chan: Demon Hunter books, I now have a safer car to take my family in.

Thank you!! Thank you to my wonderful readers and thank you to Bosak Honda!

Comments

Popular Posts