Update on Ki-Chan: NEW STUFF!!

Hey #YellowCapperZ it's time for an update!

As I write this, I have just crossed my 71,000th word in Ki-Chan: Demon Hunter Book #2, and I am STILL not done. But I am on the last chapter, so I'm still on target. Once the last chapter is finished, it's time for finishing the art and then I can give you guys an exact release date. 

I'll be hosting a Facebook release party for Book #2, so consider yourself invited! Details will be coming after the last chapter artwork is finished, so I'll post the link and such on this blog. Make sure you subscribe for my updates.

Speaking of artwork, the fourth chapter has an epic pajama battle. I'll be releasing new artwork for everyone's pajamas, but just to whet your appetite, here's Kameko and Lily's bedroom wear:

I wanted to make the pajama costumes fun, but I think I had the most fun coming up with new hairstyles for Kameko and Lily.

And speaking of new art, yesterday, I added a little art from the book, along with an extra long excerpt. Did you see it yet? If not, be sure to check it out here and share, share, share! This excerpt is action packed, and will introduce you to Mindy, the beautiful blonde college student with a not very well hidden agenda.

Did you see the news on the Facebook page? Ki-Chan: Demon Hunter Book #1 is now available at Barnes and Noble! You can order it online OR you can now ask your local Barnes and Noble store to order it for you. Best of all, if enough copies sell, you can bet Book #2 will be joining it! You can grab your copy right here, and be sure to leave a review.

And Ki-Chan is now on Zazzle! Starting this week, you can now buy Ki-Chan, Hadagi and many more characters (and designs) on everything from t-shirts and stickers to.... BABY CLOTHES?!?! Well shock and awe, I litterally just found out you can buy Ki-Chan on a baby romper. Well if you're looking for some sweet deals, Zazzle has different sales every, single day. Come check it out here, the travel mugs are really durable.

And finally, Ki-Chan is now on my Vimeo, and if you need a break from YouTube's weird restrictions, then this is the place to be. Every video is in high quality HD with superior sound, so the videos look exactly the same way they do on my PC. You can check out the videos here, and don't forget to also check out my old wrestling cartoons. I used to draw wrestlers in ROH and DragonGate, and many of those men are now in the WWE, so look for cameos from Kevin Owens, Ceasaro, Seth Rollins, Roderick Strong, Kassius Ohno and a ton more. I also have some comedy cartoons too!

I'll be adding some new stuff to Ki-Chan's website as well, so please keep checking back for more!

Comments

Popular Posts